From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 4:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Report questions

**

As I understand it, it is installed with ARS, but is not fully functional till you install ITSM.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Fawver, Dustin <FAWVER@mail.etsu.edu> wrote:

Per my sales rep and also BMC's documentation, it's part of ITSM.

"BMC Remedy Smart Reporting is licensed for BMC Remedy Remedy ITSM customers. Options for other customers who use BMC Remedy AR System without BMC Remedy ITSM applications are being discussed."

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/itsm90/FAQs+and+additional+resources+for+BMC+Remedy+Smart+Reporting#FAQsandadditionalresourcesforBMCRemedySmartReporting-BMCRemedySmartReportinglicensing

--Dustin