Re: External Email Restriction and Validation check

**

The easiest way I can think of is to do the following

Filter 1

  Action 1:  Set a Display Only character field (for this example I am calling it zTemp1)  to UPPER the TO email address field.

  Action 2:  Set zTemp1 = REPLACE($zTemp1$, “@TEST.COM”, “”)

Filter 2:  If zTemp1 like “%@%” show error

Basically after removing all occurrences of @test.com in the string if you have any @ left then there is at least 1 address that does not meet your criteria.

Fred