SmartReporting Wildcards

**

I've been playing around a lot with SmartReporting.  I don't see any documentation on using wildcards in qualifications.  I see the ability to use lists.  However, they lists are limited to the number of items to include.  I have rather large lists that will continue to grow, but are broken into a certain prefix.  I want to do a wildcard search on the prefix.

Brian

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in reliance upon the contents of the information transmitted is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please delete it immediately. _ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_