Help please Rest Sharp and Remedy REST API?

**

Hi Guys,

I’m currently working on a REST API Integration for our .net applications and I would like to ask if anyone has any experience working on REST Sharp/Remedy before?

I would need to get some samples on how to use  Oauth implementation and then call another REST API to do POST.

Appreciate your help, Thank you!

Regards,
Mark Bautista

This email and any attachment is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message. Macquarie does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attachments. For important disclosures and information about the incorporation and regulated status of Macquarie Group entities please see: www.macquarie.com/disclosures