Re: Server Alias Production and COOP

**
Brian,
In the past I have used DNS, but that's problematic because dns has local caches (on machines) and such, the much more elegant solution is load balancers, this is typically done between two or more machines within the server group of course, but if you have an alternate lb (load balanced load balancer) in your coop site that the primary lb talks to, then when you want to switch to your coop, the LB simply points to the other site, it's just like you are in a server group that only half of which is being used, then when it's time to COOP, the other half gets used and the first half doesn't...