Re: Help please Rest Sharp and Remedy REST API?

**
Mark,
I would recommend you take a look at a conversation that happened a few weeks ago regarding integration of Remedy with....Slack I think the app was...the answers provided there are similar to what you can get here.

The difficulty that you will have in this is that the plugin I wrote doesn't as of yet support OAUTH, so it might not be a solution that's ready made for you at the moment, but if someone wanted to extend it to support OAUTH, or if you were willing to wait for me to add it at some point in the future...then it might serve the need.