Re: Outgoing email not creating worklog

**

Could there be a chance that somebody with admin access may have deleted the entry accidentally either directly through the interface or through some customized workflow? That is where I would look at for missing entries in a database. The other possibility would be if the database was restored at some point and there was a loss of some of the transactional data during restoration?

Joe

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 10:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Outgoing email not creating worklog

Hi All & Happy Monday

Have a situation where the user sent an email from the Incident and a work log entry was not created. I was able to verify the AR System Email Message was created, sent and received. Haven’t had this issue reported once in over 4 years and could not replicate. Also could not find anything on the BMC KB on this. Has anyone run into this issue?

ARS 7.6.04 SP5

ITSM 7.6.04 SP2

Thanks

Mark

Mark Brittain  | Senior Systems Engineer | 315.634.9337

125 Elwood Davis Road | Syracuse NY 13212

new_spectrum

_ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_ _ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_