Re: Need inputs/advice about Custom SSO configuration on 9.1.02

**
Amit,
Since 7.6.04 Remedy has gone through a few changes....moved from a C based server to Java, and moved from mostly C based plugins to Java plugins....while it's still possible to use C plugins with 9.x, it's recommended to move to Java based ones....is there any chance your custom SSO can be re-written in Java as part of the upgrade?