Re: Report on Support Group Members

Hi,

The data is in CTM:SupportGroupAssociationLookUpJoin_PMC.

Julia James

From:        arslist automatic digest system <LISTSERV@ARSLIST.ORG>
To:        arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date:        11/30/2017 05:02 PM
Subject:        arslist Digest - 29 Nov 2017 to 30 Nov 2017 (#2017-235)
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

Topics of the day:

 1. Report on Support Group Members (4)

Date:    Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:19:26 +0000
From:    "Arner, Todd" <TArner@GLHEC.ORG>
Subject: Report on Support Group Members

I am trying to run a report that lists all support groups and the people that belong to the group.  I thought this would be an easy task, but I am not finding any forms that contain that data to report off of.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Todd Arner

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be protected under state or federal law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please forward the communication to notme@glhec.org immediately and destroy or delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.