Re: Date format in Java API search criteria

Hi again,

In this specific situation I could also rephrase the question.

How do you know which format will be used in the parseQualification when executing a Java-API program?

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se