From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-bounces@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 11:41 AM
To: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: Re: 913 Audit forms not working properly

Hi Tom,

I have seen two issues with auditing on 9.1 but not what you describe.

In 9.1.02.001 I have seen clearing a value in an audited field does not get audited. For example if you have a Work Order with a Request Manager assigned, clear the manager and save, there is no record of the transaction that cleared the value in the audit form.

In 9.1.03.001 I have seen fields that were not changed listed in the Fields Changed field on the audit record. The Log field correctly audits the changed values, it is just the Fields Changed field that is incorrect. For example if I set the Request Manager in a Work Order to me and save the Log field will show "Request Manager: Jason Miller" but the Fields Change field will show "Request Manager; Status; Work Order Type; Priority;"

Jason