Re: How to Retrieve the Attachments from WorkInfo of CRQ using Atrium Integrator (Spoon)?

Hi,

There is no longer a web interface to create posts or replies to the list. You have to use email.

If you want to search, you go to the archive.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se