Re: Is rrrchive suitable for migrating groups?

Sorry Misi - you’re right. I was able to solve in the mean time.

Still got this question for you. Let’s say I copy data on day 1. Which is the best option to synch on day 2, by synch I mean update records that are newer and delete records that have been deleted in the meantime?

Thank you

Thomas