Re: BMC Remedy Developer - 6 months - US based

I sometimes take that as an un-prompted, un-solicited opportunity to review their resume and provide pointers 😁

On June 7, 2018 11:08:32 AM Roger Justice via ARSList <arslist@arslist.org> wrote:

Please do not respond to the initial email, all of the ARS List members now have your resume.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali Abdelaziz Musa via ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
To: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Cc: Ali Abdelaziz Musa <amusa07@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, Jun 7, 2018 12:20 pm
Subject: Re: BMC Remedy Developer - 6 months - US based

Hi:

Thank you for chosen me, It will be my pleasure to working through/with  your  company and to satisfy  your client requirement. I believe I have the caliber and experience that make me competent for the job and able to perform all the tasks listed.

However, I  am a Canadian citizen, for job authorization in US, I required TN-Visa, I made TN-Visa  before and have US-SSN. The TN-Visa is provided after  obtaining an offer from your company or client company through W2 which will enable me to stamp the TN-Visa  at the boarder or the airport. Following is the information:

Name:     Ali Abdelaziz Musa
Address: 912- 10 San Romanoway, North York, ON M3N2Y2 Canada
US-SSN Last 4-digit: 5214
BOD (MM/DD): 11/11

Attached is my resume Thanks & Regards
Ali Abdelaziz Musa , Toronto
BMC-REMEDY/ORACLE/UNIX  Technical Lead
Tel: 1-613-725-7001, 1-905-626-5218, 1-613-899-9301