From: ARSList <arslist-bounces@arslist.org> On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2018 8:03 AM
To: arslist@arslist.org
Subject: Crystal Server Licenses

Can anyone provide some insight into how many Crystal Server 2013 licenses are required for an ITSM installation? We know that we need to buy CAL licenses but cannot figure out whether we can run just one license for all our users. Or, is it like Remedy and floating tokens, and we need a certain minimum.

Thank you

Frank Caruso