Re: DWPA Cart Order # in SmartIT

Hi Kevin,

Yes you get one Order number, 2 Request numbers(one SB, one regular SRM request number) and if it is fulfilled via an incident, that number too.
We intend to use the SRM request number as end-user tracker number now.

In some cases, the user is expected to use the Add to Cart option and submit multiple requests together. The problem we have right now is - though cart option is really helpful in tracking multiple related requests with one Order number, this Order number remains in DWPA - there is absolutely no way to trace this Order number from SmartIT/fulfillment tickets.
Unless anybody can suggest otherwise that is.

Regards,
Maheshwari L