Re: DWPA Cart Order # in SmartIT

Thanks Guru, will try this out

Rgds,
LM

On Sat 15 Sep, 2018, 1:02 AM , <guruprasad@trimeg.co.uk> wrote:

Hi,

To get the order number, you can modify the OOTB filter : SRM:SRI:CreateRequest_100_CreateRequest`! , can you check if map cartID = $cartID$ and $CartInstanceID$ are mapped.

I think that got it working for us.

Regards,

Guru

From: ARSList <arslist-bounces@arslist.org> On Behalf Of Maheshwari Lakshmanan
Sent: 14 September 2018 20:09
To: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: Re: DWPA Cart Order # in SmartIT

Hi Kevin,

Yes you get one Order number, 2 Request numbers(one SB, one regular SRM request number) and if it is fulfilled via an incident, that number too.

We intend to use the SRM request number as end-user tracker number now.

In some cases, the user is expected to use the Add to Cart option and submit multiple requests together. The problem we have right now is - though cart option is really helpful in tracking multiple related requests with one Order number, this Order number remains in DWPA - there is absolutely no way to trace this Order number from SmartIT/fulfillment tickets.

Unless anybody can suggest otherwise that is.

Regards,

Maheshwari L