RE: Escalation Error

I guess you are making an equal to query on clob data type.

What all is on stack on AR?

Esclation+API+SQL logs may help find the piece.

From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-bounces@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: 19 September 2018 02:02
To: ARList (arslist@ARSLIST.ORG) <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: Escalation Error

HI All

I am seeing two strange escalation errors that I can’t identify based on the logs.

An application command failed.ERROR (552): The SQL database operation failed.; ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB`

Error while performing escalation action

Both are in pool 1.

I have been able to rule out any custom escalations, very few, and am hoping not to have to check each OTB escalation if hopes of finding the bad guys. Has anyone encountered this.

ARS 9.1.4.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Brittain  | Senior Systems Engineer | 315.634.9337

125 Elwood Davis Road | Syracuse NY 13212

new_spectrum