Re: Prompt for Windows Credentials when opening an Attachment in IE

Thank you LJ, I will!

On 24. Sep 2018, at 15:08, LJ LongWing <lj.longwing@gmail.com> wrote:

I've seen random prompting for credentials when the SSO for one reason or another doesn't authenticate a particular call....this can happen when pulling attachments because even though you are already on the record with it on your screen, the 'save' action prompts a new api call and all api calls are authenticated...so, if you are using SSO, I would check the SSO logs to see if you are being rejected for some reason