Re: Prompt for Windows Credentials when opening an Attachment in IE

Hahaha! I’ll try it in my office!

On Sep 24, 2018, at 11:28 PM, JD Hood <hood.jd@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm never told -- working in the Federal sector, I've lost count of the times we've been inexplicably and unexpectedly blocked by GPO policies. I usually raise a complaint when something suddenly stops working and after a few minutes, the security folks shout, "try it now!" and it works again.

-JDHood