RE: Can anyone suggest on the bidirectional integration between remedy & service now?

Meta-Update will handle direct Remedy ßà SN integration including all mappings, attachments, etc as required.

Please contact us off-list for more information or a trial.

Cheers,

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect

logoSthInc-sm

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:    +49 171 380 2329   GMT - 7 + [ DST ]

Mobile     +1 403  554 0887
Email:
Ben.Chernys@softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:         www.softwaretoolhouse.com

We are a BMC Technology Alliance Partner

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and our  Freebies Section for ITSM Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming, without staging forms, without merge workflow.

Meta-Archive does ITSM Archiving your way: with your forms and your multi-tenant rules, treating each root request as a complete tree and checking associatuions.  Archive output to different servers, HTML pages with links to attachments or archive forms.

Meta-Databot is an automated, extensible BMC Data Wizard.  It reads a file of data changes and sports an Undo feature.

Pre ITSM 9.1.04?  Clarify?  HP? Roll your own?  No problem!  You can keep your valuable data!

http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/