From: ARSList <arslist-bounces@arslist.org> On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: 30 November 2018 12:37
To: arslist@arslist.org
Subject: Run ACTL when Table Field Editable Checkbox value has been Changed...

Hi,

I have a Table field with an Editable Checkbox.

I want a similar functionality like a normal Checkbox field where I run an ACTL on Return, but this is not possible in a Column Checkbox Field...

The user can Check/Uncheck one ore more of the Checkboxes in the table, and then I can have the user click a button saying "Save". Then it is easy to loop the table and do something. But...

I have a requirement to do something immediately when the user Checks or Unchecks an individual Checkbox.

Any ideas, or am I missing something fundamental/simple??? Hoping to avoid _javascript_...

Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se