Customizing SmartIT

I understand that SmartIT is limited with respect to customizing, however that doesn’t change our need to do so.  Specifically we are looking into making the dynamic fields available as a “text area” as opposed to “input”.  Has anyone attempted this or been able to accomplish something similar?

The use case is that users need to add formatted data to dynamic fields in a work order that will  then be passed along as a variable to subsequent work orders.  The input format only allows for single line input with no return characters.  This makes structured data error prone and challenging, thus the need for “text area”.

Thanks in advance,

Christian Smerz

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.