Re: Atrium Core 9.1.07 issue

1. As you are accessing from midtier, I would check with fiddler log to find out the call, that will help me identify it's corresponding midtier call in midtier log which in turn will help with server side API call in server API, SQL, fltr logs. I have a feeling that +VER call would be failing.

Regards,
Ravi