Re: Announcements: Doug Mueller has left BMC, ARSlist will be shutting down on US Thanksgiving, Nov. 28th

Well that sucks. Hope it’s on his own terms. Sad to see the list go also but understandable.
All of you admins have done a great job over the years. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for the list. You’re all.. ok most of you.. 😬 are amazing individuals and I wish you all the best in the future. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn. Thanks everyone!

-Tauf Chowdhury

Sent from my iPhone