For Doug Mueller

Doug Mueller

It has been my pleasure to listen to you at the various RUGs over the years.  Your evenings with Engineering were always so beneficial to the admins that attended.  You also always were approachable for one on one discussions.

We wish you all the best with your retirement.  Enjoy your new found time and your family.  I know you will find something exciting to fill the void.

Thank you for the conversations over the years.

Dave Shellman