Announcements: Doug Mueller has left BMC, ARSlist will be shutting down on US Thanksgiving, Nov. 28th

From Doug’s own mouth we say “No, no, no . . . Well OK. Here’s how we can handle that request . . .”

Doug,

Are you sure there isn’t a bit of workflow left that you need to tweak?

Happy Retirement. You are an inspiration to a vast and diverse group of individuals.

From the early days (ARS 2.0 & ARText 1.5), through the dark ages and onward to the BMC world Doug has always been a reminder of what we in this role strive for; Customer Support. Give them what they need while satisfying what they want. We did get PUSH fields and Check Boxes.

Thanks again.

Remedy ARS Admin since Nov 1994

Dan,

Thanks for all the years of support for the “List”. We appreciate your hard work more than you know. For a time THIS was the only place to get real answers really fast. We’ve met many wonderful people and few real characters on the ARSList.

Claire S, Matt R, Carey B, LJ L, Patrick Z, Kelly D, Tauf C, Fred G, Jason M, Misi M, David E, John S, Howard R, Gidd C and many more.

Friday Humor and Dan’s “timing tests” always broke up the mundane.

Thanks for the years of community support.

Thank you,

---
John J. Reiser
Building 760-J202
Remedy AR System Developer

Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - RMS Moorestown Region
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me