Re: Announcements: Doug Mueller has left BMC, ARSlist will be shutting down on US Thanksgiving, Nov. 28th

Hi Doug:

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks Doug for the knowledge that I have gained during the 22-years of my experience (ARS3-ARS9.1.04), you ow me a lot of guidance in my career, you help me travel and work in US, Canada and Saudi Arabia.

I will take one of the sentences stated by one of our group and repeat it “You are an inspiration to a vast and diverse group of individuals”.

I hope this light you emitted on us will keep you happy all your live, we wish you better retirement. I will borrow this Isamic wishes “Daua: Good bless you and reply to you all the benefits we have gained through your inspiration and knowledge of your product and bless all your family and kids”

Thanks & Regards

Ali Abdelaziz Musa - ELRAZI CORP

BMC-REMEDY/ORACLE/UNIX  Developer/Technical Lead

10 Sanromanoway Apt 1912, Toronto,  M3N2Y2, Canada

Tel: 1-647-325-9301, 1-613-725-7001, 1-905-626-5218, 1-613-899-9301