Re: Announcements: Doug Mueller has left BMC, ARSlist will be shutting down on US Thanksgiving, Nov. 28th

+1000

Kaïs.

On 03/10/2019 11:19, Misi Mladoniczky wrote:

Let us help BMC understand what a great rapid development platform it is. Let us help them understand that the Innovation Suite and the Action Request System should be merged into a single platform again.

The ARSlist has has been a very important place for me, making it possible to connected with all of you, our extended family of Remedy professionals. I am sure we will be able to stay connected in the future where we continue to help and collaborate with each other.