Re: Announcements: Doug Mueller has left BMC, ARSlist will be shutting down on US Thanksgiving, Nov. 28th

Well, even though I have been in-active on the ARS/Remedy platform for more than 10 years I continue to subscribe to this list and this community. I was fairly active on the ARSList and with Remedy in the late 90’s and early 2000’s and in many ways I owe that to Doug and the visionary software he created. I can still recall how excited I was whenever Doug would weigh in on a question or thread on the list.

Doug, I wish you the best and I hope that you carry a sense of pride and accomplishment forward in to your future!

-Cheers

-Tommy
Tommy Nijem
NIJEMtech--Your trusted technology advisors
(229) 269-4151