Table Fields in Smart IT

Hi All

I am sure everyone on the list has at some point added a table field either to an OTB or custom form and know the power of being able to collect and provide access to the information our end users need. One of the current shortcomings in Smart IT is the inability to create add table fields. This makes for a huge challenge for me and if it does for you too, I ask that you vote up the idea listed below.

https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/19715

Mark

Mark Brittain | Senior System Engineer | O 315-634-9337

125 Elwood Davis Road | Syracuse 13212

NavisiteSm_Logo