Re: Renamed incoming Email Engine attachments

Hi,

The only thing I found was a bunch of java.lang.ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException.

So there is probably some kind of bug somewhere.

It is an old version, so maybe they will just have to live with it, or maybe a restart of the service once in a while will improve things. We will see...

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se