Re: Announcements: Doug Mueller has left BMC, ARSlist will be shutting down on US Thanksgiving, Nov. 28th

Well,
Exactly the same for me. I was inactive in ARS Remedy / BMC Remedy ITSM world for over 10 years but as Tommy still subscribed to the most valuable and supporting mailing list ever!!! It is very sad news the lsit is closing, Dough is leaving (I hope it well deserved retirement!!!).
Thank you Doug thank you all contributors!!! Dan, Misi all difficult to be mentioned here!!!

Good luck to all of you guys!!!

I'm missing Action Request System its functionalities and rapid development possibilities in my current job very much!!!

Cheers,

Dariusz Kuzara